Monday, August 01, 2005
Ore : 12:35 pm


Ryzal and I have been friends for 2 years now (and still counting) and he's really nice. Really nice. Hahaha. So anyways, he had this modelling gig about a few months ago.


That is him, the one in black, with his dorky glasses. He really ought to wear contact lenses. He has the most gorgeous eyes ever! EVER.



Ok...and that's him again, posing here and there... He looks really good in the ad, you know.

Well, I guess that's it then. But oh...I can't really find the real ad, but here he is, being all puckerish with it.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 12:35 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
but still lucky me.. ppl still cant recognise me.. (",)
well.. only sometimes.. phew..
  • Posted at 6:35 pm | By Anonymous Anonymous

yeah well. remember what i told you? so go on and do it!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.