Monday, August 01, 2005
Ore : 1:14 am

I am so glad that I finally have easy access to the world wide web. I kinda missed doing things privately and in the comfort of my own home. Sigh. Actually, I'm pretty beat. I haven't had enough sleep these few weeks, and it's really bringing me down. Not only that, I now have to worry about the dark circles under my eyes.
So. The folks were outta town for the weekend (my dad had his golf tournaments) and I thought I was in for another stay-in, but Mus called and asked me for another hanging out session with the army boys. Fara, who stayed over my place the night before, and I were bored, so we just primed up and left at mid-evening.
Poor Azri was all alone in town for an hour and I think he was a bit pissed because the plan was to meet at 7-ish, but no one arrived at that time. Not only that, the number of people who eventually turned up was rather disappointing. I was feeling quite stupid in the beginning but then the morning came, and things got better. Poor Azri. Still thinking of him. We took a cab together and he was so goddamn tired and stressed out. Poor baby.
I miss everybody. My friends. My cousins. How I wish everyone would just stop what they're doing and spend time with me. I am a very selfish little girl, I know.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 1:14 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.