Friday, July 01, 2005
Ore : 5:01 pm

Have you ever been in love?
You could touch the moonlight...
Your heart's shooting stars, you're holding heaven in your arms
Have you ever been so in love?

I once vowed to myself that I would never become one of those people who would whine about their relationship problems in their blogs. I deeply regret to say that I have joined that minority. Just bear with me.

I never knew someone who really loves me like he does. Initially I was planning to leave him. Being a super-coward, I was trying my utmost best to make him the one to abandon this relationship. I committed so many relationship crimes and broke so many promises that I don't even know where to begin. It was to the extend that he had no choice but to desert me. But I don't know what it is that makes me so lovable that he just refuses, and I mean REFUSES, to let me go.

He'll be all verbally abusing me on the phone, and to my face as well, but in about half an hour later, he'll talk to me in such a soothing and gentle voice that it makes me want to curl up and die. (I never was one for such mush.) He just doesn't want to leave me. (At this point, I'm basically roaring with laughter inside out.)

I am really an evil person. Maybe I should just tell it to his face, rather than just stringing him along. But you know what? Maybe I really like this guy. And that's why I just refuse to make a decision. (Now this reminds me of Britney's famous, not boobs, song: Oops! I did it again...) Damn. My cousin once told me that girls are evil creatures. I'm beginning to think that it's true.

Sigh part II.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:01 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Yes, there are a lot of evil women out there. And you can find the chief of all the evil women living in Bishan.

Helloooo, excuse me, can you please update your profile photo. As you are blonde now, please upload your blonde pic. Thank you.

evil woman in bishan? haha! haha! thats a good one girlfriend!

my updated photo eh? kind of looks funny la, with the messed up bangs and all! hahahah... but we'll see.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.