Sometimes I think, you know what? Maybe I'm not cut out for relationships. Love doesn't mean you have to do whatever it is that the other person wants you to do. I have been restricted more than just a couple of times, and all for the most ridiculous reasons ever. Yeah ok, I understsnd that sometimes you just have got to compromise, but it's getting to the point where I often get pissed.
This just reminds me of my girlfriend; she used to complain to me about how she always submit to her boyfriend's demands, and I would tell her to tell him to fuck off. I am being such a hypocrite these days. What's happening to me? I don't even dare to tick him off. I am not myself anymore. I'm becoming foolish, I don't do this!
Shit.
[ back home ]
Comments for
I guess relationships work better when when both parties are pretty much comfortable with one another. A compromise is often expected but it shouldn't seem like you are forced into it. If you already feel the pinch now, imagine what it would be like if the relationship got a wee bit more serious. It can get better though... but we usually don't expect that to happen.
thanks you guys for the advices. appreciated them. maybe i should just take everything with a pinch of salt. but i've already done that what... bleargh.
- Posted at 2:23 pm | By WINI - THE - MEANIE

