Friday, April 29, 2005
Ore : 8:54 pm

Dust is something that cannot go together with me. I am allergic to dust, and that is ironic, because I love to clean things up. My hobby is to whip my room up at least thrice a week. So I did my ritual this morning, and now I am paying for it with a tissue stuck up my irritated nose!

Anyways I never thought I would have any hatred for this good friend of mine, but today's incident proved me wrong. This person shall remain unnamed, but I will mention what he did. (errk, totally disgusting.)

I hadn't seen him in a while and seeing that the guys he hung out with were gone, I went over to say hello. So we talked about stuff until I acknowledged the camera that was on the table. It looked expensive so I asked if it was his. He nodded and proceeded to explain to me how it works. He wanted to take a photo of me, but since I had that terrible allergy acting up, I refused. What I didn't notice was that he went to take a picture under my skirt! And he had the cheek to show it to me! I was flabbergasted then, because no words can describe how I was beginning to feel towards this person. I left him there and didn't say another word to him. I looked back, caught him smiling. I just shook my head in sadness.

Funny how it seems like we know someone really well, but it just turned out that you never really knew him anyway.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 8:54 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Eeeeeewwww!! What a pervert!!! Why didn't you report this to the police?? Do you want me to beat up this guy??

If it was anyone else right, I would have beaten him to a pulp. Considering he was one of my best pals, I'm not sure how I was supposed to be feeling.

wat u should have done is to give him a tite slap... knowing u just walked away, he'll be thinking u're just malas nak layan him... that's y he just smiled... he'll be thinking still that he didn't do anything wrong...

ok picture this. ur best guy fren did that. i really know what to do or how to feel.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.