Monday, April 18, 2005
Ore : 11:29 am
I cannot help laughing out loud! I created this because:
1) I just learnt how to do this.
2) Liz is not around.
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 11:29 am
|
Permalink
|
[
back home
]
Comments for
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
This is a picture that I ripped off from someone's...
The other night, my brother hitched a ride on his ...
John Legend. The biggest artiste since...erm...Ang...
I wonder why Liz calls Lan kental. Anyways I was j...
God, I love the Spice Girls. I wanna make you holl...
This is Zick. He's my friend. This is his friendst...
Britney is pregnant. I think the reason why she de...
Aww. The last episode of Food Chain ended last nig...
Bitch. You stupid bitch. You stupid irritating pie...
I just got back from a movie marathon, and oh man,...
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us