Friday, April 15, 2005
Ore : 9:16 pm

God, I love the Spice Girls.
I wanna make you holla, and make you scream my name, I'll give you rules to follow, so you can play my game.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

So I just watched this show called Trading Spouses, an American rip-off of British's Trading Wives. The idea of the show, obviously, is for a parent from different families to switch places and then decide how their host families are going to spend the $50,000 that they are getting. This evening's episode was a close for the first 2 families. This well-to-do caucasion woman was placed in a less-off black family, and she was potrayed as being a snob, which I also think she is.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Imagine this. A black rich woman being placed in a white trailer. Now that's the show I'd like to watch. Gets the white americans all riled up. For sure there's going to be the double-standard thing again. Did you know that there's still an association where white people are against blacks? Only in America, kids.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 9:16 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.