Well, I have been extremely busy with my projects; I have only one and a half more weeks for my final year project. How time flies. It feels like just yesterday I was hauling ass to register for school, and now, there's only five more weeks left in school. Wow.
I wonder what'll happen to us next year this time round. The boys will probably be in NS. We had a laugh about that during lunch earlier. And the girls...? I'm really not sure. I just hope that we will all still be in speaking terms. Haha!
Anyways, it's Wan's birthday tomorrow and we're all gonna do a *li-il sa-ing sa-ing* for him! Haha!! I can't wait! I hope he likes ice cream cake.
So I flipped open 8 Days last night and there it was. An ad on Ralph Lauren with Christine as the model. Man!!! She won the contest and I immediately called to congratulate her, and to be a busybody and ask her what she won.
It's nice huh, to become a model. Just stand there, look pretty and get paid. And because people think that models are bimbos, they would have less expectations of them. And when people don't expect much from you, it becomes so nice to surprise them. Hmm....
[ back home ]
Comments for
