This is my dearest friend Rafiee. The kids swoon at his cuteness everytime he passes by. They think that he is so cute that they want to tie him up on the ceiling fan and make him turn round and round and round. But I am not taken in by this "cute" face. (Sorry Baz, had to steal this pix from your page!)
Anyways Miss S'pore Universe has been crowned tonight, by erm... Candy was it? I'm not sure. But she gave the next-thing-to-best answer in the final round. But the main highlight of the show for me was yet again...Mr Taufik...man, when he sang Me and Mrs Jones, I can just...sigh... But let it be known that I'm only interested in his voice, not his looks, if you can call it that. And also another highlight of the evening was Jon Johansson.
May I comment that this guy totally reminded me of the HOT HOT HOT model-like twins in my school. Well, we used to be in the same secondary school, but we've never really talked because we were from different cliques, but yeah, I've noticed them around. They're really really cute! Sigh.
