Friday, March 25, 2005
Ore : 5:46 pm

Today I am a big ball of whirlwind emotions. I hate emo. Being emo. So emo. Fuck emo.

Friendster dot com is one helluva depressing site for me. I have so many connections in there that dates back all the way since I was like what? 7 years old? They are so out there and I am here. Still. You have no idea how much that pisses me off. And I see some of them have changed, while others stayed the same. Where does that leave me? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I guess I have only myself to blame.

Haniff ... Hope it went well ...

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:46 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.