Girls are the unlucky species to have to experience menstrual cramps. I have been having them for three days now, and if it doesn't go away tomorrow, I might have to go grab a baseball bat and beat the crap out of myself.
But girls are also the lucky ones because we are daddy's little girls. And whatever little girls want, little girls get. Hehehe. And for me, it is true. I almost get whatever I want from my dad. And I love him very much, but sometimes spoilt little girls gets very short tempered when things go wrong, and spoilt little girls will raise their voices at their fathers. And these little girls will get very guilty when their fathers don't shout back at them, instead replying in a gentle manner. And little girls just wishes that they can take back those hurtful words and hug their fathers tightly.
So all you spoilt little girls, take care of your father, because there is no other man who will treat you and your heart as carefully and as lovingly as the way that he does. Go on then...go give your father a bear hug and a peck on the cheek. He will be so pleased.
To all guys out there who are planning to get married at some point in their lives, make sure there's at least twenty thousand dollars in your bank account! Maybe thirty, just in case. Hahaha...Takde duit jangan nak pikat anak dara orang! (Oh no...this is going to spark another debate during lunch!)
[ back home ]
Comments for
