Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Ore : 4:01 pm

I had a happening lunch yesterday. Apparently, Azmi got really pissed and he went berserk, sending plates flying around. It was totally embarassing as all eyes were on us. My god. Psycho is back.

Anyways, today the class had 4 hours of break. I thought of just going home, but it seemed that we had a test after that, so the girls decided to watch a movie. We saw White Noise. It was a thriller flick so Yana and Nisa screamed. Hahaha! Yana even pinched Rin's hand! Hahaha! So funny. Well, the popcorn that Nisa and I shared was gone halfway even before the movie started too. Hahaha! That's all for today I guess.

Toodles.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 4:01 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.