"Sorry. I was desperate!"
I knew what it meant and I got really really angry and frustrated. My mother and sister were off to Tioman Island this early morning and for many days now, my sister has begged me to borrow my shoes. The shoes I lent her many a times and refused to clean after wearing them. The shoes she was going to use to go hiking in the bleddy jungle, when it's meant for jogging. I blatantly refused even the thought of lending it to her and that idiot sneaked it away this morning! I told her last night that if she took it, I was going to kill her. The most frustrating part was that my mother knew about it, and she let her get away with it!
I cried my eyes out this morning! I was really really upset. Yeah, yeah. I know some people have bigger problems than me, but I was really really upset. Did I mention how upset I was? My god, I was totally upset. I had an upsetting morning! So upsetting! And I called my mom on her cell and I belted out my cries...how could you! you let her take my shoes away! you're so mean! how could you! And then I switched off my phone. My god, I feel like crying again now. I know some of you are probably thinking my god, she's such a psycho! But you know what? I can't help feeling this way. I was really really upset. So upset.
I'm going to kill that stupid bitch when she gets back. (My sister I mean.)
