I feel so empty now, and so emo. Listening to Lindsay's Over on repeat mode since last night must have that effect on people. Anyways I saw the pictures of my mum's trip to Bintan and Tioman last night. The beach was awesome man. The waters in Tioman is really awesome, but it's full of fish. So scary...don't they bite? I wish I could explore the world without having any contemplations.
My parents, especially my dad, holds a very strong leash over me. Yes, he loosens his control often, but when he pulls back, I really feel the tug. He's a man of his words, and what he says goes. Being the firstborn, I most often get away with it. But you see, I had to learn certain aspects of independance when I was younger that couldn't be helped, and I went through thick and thin with him, so I dare say he should be feeling a bit guilty. That's where I play my cards right.
I'm sure if you ask my mum she'd say that I'm the most rebellious amongst her children. Haha. I can see where she's coming from. Looking back, I am disapppointed and ashamed of myself. They say the past catches up with you...I don't know... I had my chances for redemption, I think I'm living in my third. Haha!
Okay okay, let's not get too emo now kids! But don't you just love Lindsay? She's so pretty. Like me. Hahaha!
[ back home ]
Comments for
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Masok bakul angkat sendiri!!!!!
- Posted at 10:53 am | By
Hahaha! Biasa la.
- Posted at 1:20 pm | By WINI - THE - MEANIE


