Saturday, March 19, 2005
Ore : 5:26 pm

Right. Well, yesterday was a relatively good day I guess. Dragged myself to the last class for the term in the afternoon and surprised myself for still being excited at the thought of completing my project. Anyways, I had my first little baby steps towards becoming a professional groupie. I hung out with the MatchPaxGendeng before, between and after the auditions, even though they are no more now. Hahaha... Better luck next time guys. So one of the security guys, another one of my many contacts, haha, asked if I wanted to be security for Stardom 05 in April. Hmm, let's see. Backstage pass and clearance to all areas of the venue. I might rub bottoms with the other bands. Hmm... Hahah...

So anyhoos, the class is having a barbeque on Monday. Someone lost the planning paper so the four of us, Wan/Liz/Me/Azri, discussed it again in the evening yesterday. It was hilarious, my god. We were laughing so much. And apparently it was karaoke night for the residents there and this ah pek opened up this huge cupboard which revealed a huge TV with all the works. It blared out old chinese tunes, but the videos were kinda perverse, because it showed off women wearing bikinis, so that was a complete riot! Soon came along an aged woman who stood near us and started singing to the songs. Next thing I knew, she was clapping her hands and tapping her feet. Hahaha... Azri said she used to be a singer, and I asked how he knew, and he replied because she can sing. I was like ??!! Hahaha... Kiwak! So silly siak.

I was supposed to go to my relative's engagement today, but I abandoned ship because later on at night, there's a live telecast of High On Drugs, where people are gonna battle on dance moves. My sister is performing, that twat! She still hasn't apologised for that shoe thingy. (But how could she, when everytime she says something I'll scream for her to get lost. Haha!) Yeah, so I was hoping to see her on TV later.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:26 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Are you sure you are not High on Drugs?? Coz from what I know the show is called High on Life. And they are battling againsts drugs instead of dance moves!!! Heeheehee!
  • Posted at 9:21 pm | By Anonymous Anonymous

Hahaha!!! Hahaha! Hahaha! I'm such a moron...!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.