Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Ore : 7:44 pm

Bitch. You stupid bitch. You stupid irritating piece of annis shit bitch. We were getting ready to take the unofficial graduation photo and she just cut in front of me. Stupid bitch. I am so freaking pissed. Bitch.

That aside, I am completely and helplessly panicked and stressed out from my projects. And with that new date due for that 500 word essay coming up this Friday, I am pretty much bummed out. Let's just hope everything is done by this week, although I'm guessing that some parts...

Let's just forget about everything for now. I am too pissed for words. Anyway I completed the whole Godfather series and I have been charmed hopelessly by the italian mafias. Sigh...

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 7:44 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.