The stereo speakers my dad just installed are awesome! The bass is so awesome! I sit in front of the speakers and blast out tunes with great beats in them. I think I'm going to be deaf soon.
Wan was surprised yesterday with the cake and all. It was excellent. Swenson's desserts are always good. And I took photos with some *ehem ehem* people. So it's all good. (Anyways, I think 'Wan' has got to be the most common name in S'pore! I know about 5 Wans already.)
I also watched the soccer match between my school and Macpherson. We were great! We were at the third story (VIP seats! haha!). It was already 5-0. But due to unforseen circumstances (this loudmouth asshole who kept dissing the referee and the other team) the game was nearly forfeited! Ass-kissing was made and the game continued, not sure what the score was after that because we were chased away by an "official".
The generation gap is not my problem. Do you agree with the above statement? I was asked for my opinions on this and my answer will be published in the next edition of the school's magazine, that nobody reads anyway. It's my duty as a good student to enlighten others about school matters. Haha! Watch this space.
[ back home ]
Comments for
Yeah Wan is a common Mat's name. The 5 Wans that you know does it include Wan Kemek???
- Posted at 9:05 pm | By
Haha! Yeah.
- Posted at 10:20 am | By WINI - THE - MEANIE


