Aww. The last episode of Food Chain ended last night. I liked that program, and the host Keng Hua. I like her because she's smart and funny and not at all pretentious. Unlike her character as Margaret in PCK, I think she's really nice. I've seen interviews on her and I guess she's just a normal person with an unusual job. Her husband Yu Beng is nice too.
Anyway I think it's pretty scary when a young teen is confirmed to be pregnant. If I put myself in that position, I think I'd probably shiver from fear the whole time. And how are you supposed to tell your parents about it when they don't even know you have a boyfriend? Man. Imagine the embarrassement. So kids, if you are having a sexual relationship, please protect yourselves.
That reminds me. Girls, when you eventually get married, please do not forget that you have your own personality and character. Get in touch with that self once in a while and don't just submit yourself to your husband's demands. Don't grow into that mould, because you'll never know when you'll be labeled as a wife who becomes so stupid, that everything her husband says, goes. Don't lose yourself.
Right. So I have to be in school in an hour's time. Looks like it's going to be one rainy day. I wouldn't have gone to class, but my team has a presentation later on and Liz wouldn't do it so that leaves me. God. I hate teamwork.
[ back home ]
Comments for
