Dearest fans,
After a long hiatus I have decided to finally come back into the blogging scene, where I once was addicted to. (hehe) So many things have happened, andI wanted to share my experiences with all of you, but sadly, I have a memory of a goldfish. Well okay, if you really want to know, I shall dig some of them up...
Let's see. Did I fail to mention that I have a new boyfriend!! Yes, we met at the strangest places and time, and I have learned that if it's yours, it's yours. God, I am so in like. (Don't tell him I said that.)
I attended my school "prom" last Saturday and god, the highlight of the evening was when the dancefloor opened up! I was SO in the zone people! (Did I mention that I left looking for the dress till the last minute? Like literally! I went dress hunting that Saturday morning itself!) The food was great too. Too bad I didn't have much of an appetite. After the event, Liz drove us to the beach and we talked and smoked for a while. (Did I mention that my mum went berserk after seeing my dress and wouldn't let me out of the house! God...mothers!
About two weeks before, I went to visit my aunt and uncle in Batam, and I went to do my hair. Now I am a complete blonde. (Hahah!) It wasn't meant to turn out that colour, but I guess if you paid for something cheap, you're gonna get cheap results. But all's good. (Someone said I looked like Beyonce, so... haha...yeah!)
Erm...will write more if I remembered something...
Till then,
your Queen...
Lola.
[ back home ]
Comments for
