I may not update this blog for a few days. I am busy. Being in love....
[ back home ]
Comments for
aw! I am jealous :)
- Posted at 5:29 pm | By Lilypad John
lol! i'm just playing actually.
- Posted at 6:25 pm | By WINI - THE - MEANIE
fine! well I am still jealous of anyone in love since love seems to elude and hate me recently :(
- Posted at 2:51 am | By Lilypad John
lol! well john, maybe ur just getting the wrong end of the stick. never mind, things will definstely get better, you'll see. cheer up!
- Posted at 11:01 am | By WINI - THE - MEANIE
A few days?? You call this a few days??? Its been more than 2 weeks girl!!! And who is this person that you are in love with?? Are you not gonna put his photo in you blog?? Are you not gonna talk about your new found love in your blog?? Hurry up!!! I'm waiting for details!!!
- Posted at 4:59 pm | By
*prasan medusa dah get a life terus jadi makcik teres*
~~Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight...
~~Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight...
yeah, I think we need an update here :)
- Posted at 4:36 am | By Lilypad John
whoa..somebody hav a bf..im hungry for e infos...kekekeke...
- Posted at 11:10 am | By Sweet Indulgement


