Thursday, July 14, 2005
Ore : 3:29 pm

Hee Hee Hee! I just viewed the longness of my previous post and am just wondering who in their right mind was going to read the whole damn thing. Anyway this post is about my estranged best friend that I mentioned.

Her name is Faz and we're of the same age. We used to do everything together, bestfriends what, during our first 2 years in school. When we were separated into different classes in our 3rd year, we grew apart for a few months, but we reunited soon after with a third member, Nora, from her class. We were of the same kind, meaning we has similar tastes and styles and way of speaking. But there can never be three in a pack, and trouble soon followed, thanks to Nora, that stupid bitch, although we didn't realise it then; our minds were still naive compared to her scheming one, stupid bitch.

Back to where I was... Yes. Well eventually things didn't go the way we planned and a few months post-secondary graduation, we went on our separate ways. I was growing up and obviously my tastes differed. 4 years passed on and then one day she called me. She said she wanted to talk and the only person she could think of was me. I agreed and met her that evening for erm...tea.

She had hers piping hot, and I had mine chilled to the bone. And as we were settling down at that cafe in town, I suddenly remembered why I avoided her. Faz was yakking and yakking on and on and on, and let me tell you something, I'm more of a listener than a talker, but this girl was too much. She tried to squeeze the 4 years between us in that 3 hours we had. If it was about her life in perspective, it's ok because I was close to her family and relatives last time and I could have an update on them, but the information that she was forcing me to listen to was her love life.

Faz was always the one amongst us who had the upperhand with guys. She was more upfront, while I was the shy one and Nora was too bitchy for them. (HAHAHAHAHA!) So when I was younger I used to have to listen to her whinings about her relationships. And that evening I felt like I was sixteen again, trapped in that tiny space called boredom. Yes, she stopped to wet her throat before bombarding me again with unneccessities of her sexual life.

I sat there, with my left fingers playing with a straw, my right fingers holding my 5th fag, and just continuously praying so that her story ends. That was only in the first hour. So can you imagine how I felt during the other 2 hours?

I texted Liz to pick me up soon after and I left her alone with her ex boyfriend and his friends. They were going to karaoke the night away I suppose. She intended to bring me along but I blatanly refuse. Being with her was bad enough, having to go through it again with her shouting into my ears was a nightmare, and I cannot make it with that headache I was having from all that inhaled smoke.

All I can say was that she's changed, besides the yakking part of course. She is now officially in the clubbing and sexing scene. What used to be a decent girl, now was left with nothing but a lonely heart and an even lonelier life. The tables have turned I guess.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 3:29 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.