Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Ore : 12:40 pm

My mother planned to clean out the study area of our house. She has been procrastinating it for the last 5 goddamn years. So my parents made a bet with each other about 2 months ago. If Mom finally manages to clear out that space within the year, Dad will reward her 1/3 of his salary bonus. If she is smart, she will definately get going, because I've calculated the amount that she'll get and goddammit, if she doesn't want to do it, I will! I will pack my bags and get wild in Saint Tropez.

So anyways, I called Azard on Friday night, wondering if he's booking out from camp the next day, maybe we could hang out or something, but the bugger didn't pick up my 3 missed calls. He had the nerve to return my calls at 4.30 in the morning! (Which wasn't a big deal, because Hans calls me around that time too, but I saw the chance to jack him, so I did. Haha.)

Saturday night was a night to remember. Liz told me that the boys were out from camp and going to catch a midnight movie. I already watched Fantastic Four, but I'll watch it again if it meant hanging out with them again. It has been a long while. Besides, I've always wondered about life in the army. So the crew was Liz, me, Azmi, Azri, Haniff, Nizam and this new guy Iskandar (who was ,in the beginning, a bit cute, but then, he wasn't so cute anymore, later I realised.) Oh yeah, I forgot about Mus, he was there too. Slagging behind because of his knee injury, Hehe!

So they were all exchanging and sharing stories about camp life right, at about 2.30 in the morning, when I received a text from Hans: Hey, I'm going into the cell in a while, and they'll be confiscating my handphone. Don't worry, my uncle's coming to bail me out. I love you.

I was like...what?? WHAT?? Trust him to get into trouble. Again. Goddamn it. (For reasons that I have deemed as stupidity, I shall undisclosed this episode.) The upside was, with him gone, I was carefree for the night! I came home at 4 am, washed my face, and went to sleep, and was awaken when he called me later in the morning. I was a walking zombie when I met him early afternoon. I met that friend who got them into trouble and knew why they got busted.

His body was his canvas. (I'm not being biased here, but come on, when you resist authority with that kind of image...)


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 12:40 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.