Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Ore : 2:00 am

I mentioned somewhere before in my blog that I am an avid magazine reader, especially beauty magazines. And I also mentioned that I bid for them on Yahoo Auctions. So today finally, after months of not purchasing anything, I received 3 different issues of Allure in the mail.

That is Britney on the cover, the main reason why I choose this issue!

That's Penelope Cruz. I got this because of the Makeup & Hair Preview, not the Get The Body You Want section (contrary to what my brother says).

And that's Niki Taylor. Actually, this is a 2002 issue, but I still bought it because of the Goddess Hair section.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 2:00 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Are you sure you bought it because of the Goddess Hair section?? I was so sure that it was because of the 'What's Wrong With Your Bra??' section!!!

Haha! Haha! Gawd... that headline really caught your attention huh?!

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.