Friday, August 05, 2005
Ore : 12:52 am

I am having a huge headache right now. Apparently, the way to smoke a Sampoerna properly is to suck on the end of the stick together while inhaling it. To get the best of the menthol, she said. (LOL.) I had dinner at PastaMania Suntec City with Fara and Sally earlier, after which the latter went to meet her boyfriend, leaving the two of us dumbasses to fiddle our way around. Which wasn't such a good idea because it seems that everytime the two of us are left alone to fend for ourselves, we tend to get lost. Like that Saturday night when we were to meet Azri at the Esplanade. We dropped off at Dhoby Gaut (nearly heading towards town) and it took us exactly 1 goddamn hour to make it there. (fyi, those 2 places weren't so far off, considering they were like a train station away!)

So, my domestic is leaving for her hometown tomorrow afternoon and I'll be sending her off with my parents and younger sister, Sari. I'll be posting some pictures of us at the best airport in the world (hehe) so that should be fun-fun.

Anyways, I want to introduce Sari to everybody here. She's the youngest amongst us 5 sisters and she recently just turned 6. She can be so irritating sometimes, with her constant chatterings and endless "concerts", but at other times she's so adorable and smart that you just want to hang her on the ceiling fan by the neck and look at her go. (erm, I think that metaphor is not suitable for the mentioned situation.)


So last night my mother stayed at the office till late, and Sari just wanted to do something nice for her so she decided to make little card.









She wrote some lovely words on the self-made red card and stuffed it in that envelope. Hilarious creativity!



Erm...I'm not sure exactly what that drawing is so I'm guessing it's either a house or a rocket, but most probably it's the previous.

Read the goddamn words man! (LOL) I gotta give the kid an A for effort. But isn't she like the most sweetest and thoughtful daughter in the world? Sigh. Sometimes I just want to hold her and never let go.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 12:52 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Hahahahhaaaaa!! I just couldnt stop laughing!! You didnt teach her how to spell properly uh??

The story behind that 'high' word was: she asked my dad how to spell it, but my dad didn't think that she meant 'hi' so he gave her that spelling instead!

And the rest...well...i don't have any reasons for them! (hehe.)

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.