Thursday, November 03, 2005
Ore : 2:23 pm
Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir Dan Batin
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 2:23 pm
|
Permalink
|
[
back home
]
Comments for
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Life is full of drama, don't you think? I shan't e...
The Second Holocaust -17-year-old private school...
After having a huge argument with the boyfriend la...
I just got back from my school's orientation and I...
This is coming in pretty late but I have always ma...
I know the reason why I am aliveAnd the world is s...
This is so fun. I am in the balcony entering this ...
I came across a book titled How To Love A Difficul...
Can you believe it? I actually cooked for him. Bak...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG! YOU ARE NOW 1.
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us