Thursday, October 20, 2005
Ore : 11:15 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG! YOU ARE NOW 1.
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 11:15 am
|
Permalink
|
[
back home
]
Comments for
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
My hair is now brown, with no reddish reflects, an...
It has been a week since my last entry, and even t...
This afternoon, I succumbed to my feelings. It has...
Say hello to my newest baby. The other day I went ...
What the hell is wrong with kids these days? I jus...
Featuring the Young Lions...The fact that I even b...
To Liz and Fie,Thanks for bringing back those wond...
I can think of younger days when living for my lif...
I thought I'd show you guys the newest kid on the ...
Guys will say anything and everything to get yo...
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us