Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Ore : 8:46 pm

My hair is now brown, with no reddish reflects, and it's pretty conditioned now because I od-ed on loads of moisturiser. I also tried colouring the brows but it didn't happen for me. Anyways I'm collecting my medical report tomorrow after which I'm heading to the library. It's been a while since I've been to one and I'm getting really bored at home this time round so. (I actually thought The Five People You Meet In Heaven was a non-fiction, but it is a really thin book about a guy called...erm...Ed? Ernie?)
Can you imagine men wearing shrugs? Apparently it is the urban thing now. Fashion or no fashion, shrugs should only be limited to us women. Sometimes I cannot help but wonder why some people think it's fashionable to wear really horrendous clothes. But you know what they say, don't care what people say, just wear what you like. HAH! As if.
I have yet to use the camera that I bought about a month or so ago. I want to go to Geylang to capture M&Ms there...should be really candid and funny! Oh man. Here I go again. I should really stop judging people from the outside. But they leave me no choice right? Somehow or rather, the majority gets in the way of the minority...so.
Anyways this is getting really irritating. I am looking for my 'N' key on this lappy. It's beside 'M' right? Well, the key beside 'M' is 'I'. The rest of the alphabet is gone. Dammit.
Meeting him tomorrow.... *swooooooons* ..... should attempt the bike again.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 8:46 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.