Friday, September 23, 2005
Ore : 10:30 pm
I thought I'd show you guys the newest kid on the block, hanging from my cell. My white bear. Monster. That's his name. Taken after the boyfriend. (LOL)
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 10:30 pm
|
Permalink
|
[
back home
]
Comments for
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Guys will say anything and everything to get yo...
I went shopping last night and got myself a brand ...
Someone please help me. I cannot stop laughing. I ...
This goes out to someone called Betty. Please take...
I came across this picture and I really liked it s...
The construction men arrived this morning and went...
Saturday night was awesome. A bunch of us (Tasha, ...
This is how you make renjis. (or roti jala, whatev...
Today I had to go back to school and collect my ce...
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us