Friday, September 09, 2005
Ore : 2:18 am

Today I had to go back to school and collect my cert. I met the boys (am i to call them men already?) there too, and we had a little chat at the old canteen where we used to hang out often in between classes.

(l-f: han, azmi, azri, adi, an)

So we decided to head for town by train, since all of us have got nothing better to do anyways, and had lunch at Rose (Taman Rose?) in Far East Plaza. If I'm not mistaken, the last time I ate there was last Ramadan, with Azard (hah!) and we had a hilarious time (long story...).

After developing a bloated stomach, we walked the long journey to Cineleisure, not before stopping outside Heerens' atm, where Azmi got punked by Gotcha. (Hahahahahahaha!) Anyways the weather was so hot that it was making me tired and hot-headed. I felt like punching someone in the face actually. So yeah, the boys (men?) were going to watch The Cave, but Fara and I had to leave because I was meeting Jack later on.

Did you people know that we're not allowed to take pictures in Cineleisure's ticketing area? Crap right! I was asked to stop midway by a uniformed man. Bleargh.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 2:18 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.