Saturday, August 13, 2005
Ore : 2:54 am

Thank god for the Tusiyem's (the new maid) arrival this evening! I am SO sick of cleaning up after people it's not satisfying anymore. It has completely robbed me of my therapeutic moments. I hope I won't be scarred for life. Tusi is 35 years old. She seems pleasant enough and communicating doesn't pose any problems for now. So I guess things are quite okay at the moment. Will report soon if any changes occur. (Hehe!)


Anyways, the family celebrated Wisma's 10th birthday on Thursday night. The funniest thing was, earlier that morning while she was still at school, a friend of hers came a-knocking to hand a present personally. Actually I totally forgot it was my sister's birthday and as soon as I saw the wrapped book, I roared with laughter. (I can't remember why now but it seemed hilarious at that moment.) The poor girl got shocked I guess, because she hurriedly shoved the gift to my face and ran off. (Can't blame her eh?) So these are some of the pictures I took during the celebration that night...



That's the birthday girl and her yummy cake.



The younger girls posing for Mum's camera, and getting hungry like monkeys!

Sari and Wisma eating eating eating....
Yummy yummy yummy...! That red ball is watermelon you know!

Shut up! I did NOT eat that big piece of slice!

She gone crazy.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 2:54 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Gosh you got me so damn hungry looking at those food!

to baz and anony: thanks for stopping by! actually im in the process of re-constructing my blog and i havent gotten around to it yet. but i hope it will be completed soon.

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.