Saturday, September 03, 2005
Ore : 7:52 pm
I was bored ok. And lonely. So stop it!
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 7:52 pm
|
Permalink
|
[
back home
]
Comments for
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Usually, when I'm having a terrible headache, I'd ...
I love it when I'm shopping with my mother, even i...
I dragged Hans to RMH Banquet to lunch the carrot ...
I woke up at noon today, with a slight fever and t...
It seems like every Saturday night is meet-the-boy...
Thank god for the Tusiyem's (the new maid) arriva...
Well what can I say? The National Day Parade is th...
God. I'm having like a major backache and feet ach...
I am having a huge headache right now. Apparently,...
I'm in love with youThis ain't the honeymoonPast t...
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us