Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Ore : 11:36 pm

I love it when I'm shopping with my mother, even if she makes me go crazy sometimes. She buys me most of the things I want. Like this afternoon. She wanted to get some wrapping paper for Teacher's Day presents but we ended up with much more stuff! I even got us a couple of face masks to use when we got home. And I rented like 5 vcds to watch tonight, which is going to be a huge blast. Everyone's basically in their rooms now so I'm going to switch on that bass booster and the theatre mode! I am going to finish up the Lord Of The Rings trilogy tonight! (oh shuddup...) I am drooling with excitement.
Oh man. The boyfriend just called.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 11:36 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.