I dragged Hans to RMH Banquet to lunch the carrot cake again and it was worth all the little arguments we had on the way there! (Hah!) I had in right mind to do a take-away for later, but decided against it because then my bag would be stained with the heartlandic smell. (Which reminds me. That song Relaku Pujuk. I came upon that song while watching Anugerah and I listened to the lyrics for the first time and found myself in complete aww-mode.)
The main plan was to find a bag for myself, which is becoming a never-ending quest these past weeks, and we argued about where to look for them. I did mention that Fara and I browsed through Parco the other day right? But he insisted on looking for them there again, after which I relented because I might have the opportunity to dine on carrot cake again (!) FYI, I can only shop with girls I'm close with, because they have the patience to deal with me, because I'm one fussy shopper and yesterday was a reminder that I should never bend the rules for an impatient, idiotic and annoying boyfriend! (Except for Jack, he's one excellent shopping companion. Great taste to boot!)
Hans pretty much guessed that I was in a foul mood, because I started throwing a quiet but totally nasty tantrum. (Hah!) He tried ignoring it for a while but when he saw I wasn't backing down, he had no choice but to switch on to pacifier mode. What I like about Hans is that he knows how to make me smile even when I'm in a situation, let's say, when someone died. He made me laugh so hard that the stupid kids dancing about at that bloody fountain stopped to look, which made him laugh like an ass, which made me laugh even more.
Then we went to Ritz Strudel, where we met Imran and his GF2 Nura. Imran is an asshole. He is juggling 3 girls at the same time and no one's mentioning anything. I have in me a strong desire to tell Nura, because she's someone I like, and getting closer to, but I know Hans will kill me if I interfered. I am stumped because this idiot Imran does not even reach boyfriend standard. Ergh.
Anyway the four of us went to Samar, where we met even more of the clan: Ayie, Bachtiar, Ina, Flo, Ayu and Qadril. We had three sheesha pots, but I wasn't going to share mine with disgusting Imran so Hans and I shared ours with Ayu and Qadril. I had fun because these bunch of people are so crazy and funny and my night was totally exhilarated from everything. It was so FUN! But my mum always told me that laughing too much will eventually make me cry, but I didn't think it would happen that night itself. (Well, I didn't cry lah, but...)
I saw him from a distance but I wasn't sure. He settled himself in that other noisy group a few tables away from us, but I still wasn't sure. It has been a long time since I last saw him. And then I saw it. That arrogant cocky way his head rests when he is displeased. I saw him looking at me looking at him. My blood ran cold. Hans has never met him but has never failed to tell me that the ex deserved a good beating from him.
He stood up. I was sweating. He came over. I was silently cursing. He came to my side, lifted my chin gently and asked "How come you're not picking up my sister's calls?" I looked at Hans and he looked at me. Now, Hans has a fiery temper. He will not hesitate to grab that fork on the table and stab it through this audacity. But we looked at each other and I tell you, I've never felt that way before about someone. It was like having a conversation through our eyes and we both know what to do at the same exact moment. So we stood up, Hans threw some cash on the table and hailed a cab.
We stayed silent, holding each other's hand all the way home.
The main plan was to find a bag for myself, which is becoming a never-ending quest these past weeks, and we argued about where to look for them. I did mention that Fara and I browsed through Parco the other day right? But he insisted on looking for them there again, after which I relented because I might have the opportunity to dine on carrot cake again (!) FYI, I can only shop with girls I'm close with, because they have the patience to deal with me, because I'm one fussy shopper and yesterday was a reminder that I should never bend the rules for an impatient, idiotic and annoying boyfriend! (Except for Jack, he's one excellent shopping companion. Great taste to boot!)
Hans pretty much guessed that I was in a foul mood, because I started throwing a quiet but totally nasty tantrum. (Hah!) He tried ignoring it for a while but when he saw I wasn't backing down, he had no choice but to switch on to pacifier mode. What I like about Hans is that he knows how to make me smile even when I'm in a situation, let's say, when someone died. He made me laugh so hard that the stupid kids dancing about at that bloody fountain stopped to look, which made him laugh like an ass, which made me laugh even more.
Then we went to Ritz Strudel, where we met Imran and his GF2 Nura. Imran is an asshole. He is juggling 3 girls at the same time and no one's mentioning anything. I have in me a strong desire to tell Nura, because she's someone I like, and getting closer to, but I know Hans will kill me if I interfered. I am stumped because this idiot Imran does not even reach boyfriend standard. Ergh.
Anyway the four of us went to Samar, where we met even more of the clan: Ayie, Bachtiar, Ina, Flo, Ayu and Qadril. We had three sheesha pots, but I wasn't going to share mine with disgusting Imran so Hans and I shared ours with Ayu and Qadril. I had fun because these bunch of people are so crazy and funny and my night was totally exhilarated from everything. It was so FUN! But my mum always told me that laughing too much will eventually make me cry, but I didn't think it would happen that night itself. (Well, I didn't cry lah, but...)
I saw him from a distance but I wasn't sure. He settled himself in that other noisy group a few tables away from us, but I still wasn't sure. It has been a long time since I last saw him. And then I saw it. That arrogant cocky way his head rests when he is displeased. I saw him looking at me looking at him. My blood ran cold. Hans has never met him but has never failed to tell me that the ex deserved a good beating from him.
He stood up. I was sweating. He came over. I was silently cursing. He came to my side, lifted my chin gently and asked "How come you're not picking up my sister's calls?" I looked at Hans and he looked at me. Now, Hans has a fiery temper. He will not hesitate to grab that fork on the table and stab it through this audacity. But we looked at each other and I tell you, I've never felt that way before about someone. It was like having a conversation through our eyes and we both know what to do at the same exact moment. So we stood up, Hans threw some cash on the table and hailed a cab.
We stayed silent, holding each other's hand all the way home.
