Saturday, September 17, 2005
Ore : 5:29 pm

This goes out to someone called Betty.
Please take a look at yourself in the mirror. This is not a metaphor. Check that clown out sister, and hopefully that little pea inside your head that you call a brain will finally click on the fact that after your ridiculous actions over that certain episode, which I have to say really got my heart pumping, was totally uncalled for, and seeing to how you reacted over it was absolutely immature. So don't go around apologising to those you hurt and then come back hitting on me, just because I said some words about you. Bitch. Don't call me a little kiddo when you're the one acting that role. Understand what you did and learn from it. Bitch. The one thing that's stopping me from really going over to that hell hole you call a "home" and bitch slapping you is the fact that you're still dating my cousin, but you know what, I don't want to be the one telling you this but you deserve it. Bitch. He's leaving you. Better yet, he has found someone new and he's leaving you. You and your pyschotic bestfriend.
And bitch, I know exactly how you're going to react to this entry. Fuck it, and fuck you too.
"Got it lil kiddo?"

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:29 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.