Sunday, September 11, 2005
Ore : 8:26 am

Saturday night was awesome. A bunch of us (Tasha, Julie, Fara, Sarah, PeyPey and I) went to the Night Safari, but sadly I didn't bring a camera with me so I was hoping to go back there again some time. (Any takers?) After a long journey from AMK, we arrived and headed straight to one of the restaurants there called Bongo Burgers. We were so hungry, especially Sarah, and we had gigantic meals like beef and lamb burgers, fish and chips, nuggets and crispy fried chicken! Not only that, we were entertained by a dance from these tribal people and it was awesome.
So then we hopped onto the tram and it took us up close and personal with some of the animals there, especially the tapirs, if the tram was going even more slower, I could have petted it! Tasha mentioned last night (I was at her place, more on that later.) that there were lots of deers to look at than any other animals. We were at this enclosed area for flying squirrels and bats, and the guide tipped that the flying squirrel was going to fly any second because it was in crouching position. So we waited. And waited. And waited. It made me wonder if it was going to land on Fara's goddamn head, the way it just stared at us!
And then there were the newly arrived giraffes. Fara said one of its names was Ronnie. MACAM PAHAM JE. But the elephants were so romantic. Couples section only. Hahaha! And we also watched the night show which was very fun! So that was that.
Oh yeah. Tasha and last night. Yes. She was having a bbq for her brother's birthday but surprisingly it was over when we got there. Bleargh. Luckily Wati, her sister, set aside some food for us. My god, the baked fish was so spicy that I was sweating like a babirusa and water was coming out from my eyes and nose! (There wasn't a mirror for me to see the smoke coming out of my ears.) Anyways there was only a few of us left at the house, but it was fun. And funny. Wati and her bunch were playing Singapore Monopoly and they were loud and laughing hysterically, which made me laugh too. Basically because Tasha, Fara and I were in the room bitching about Rosli, this fag that was present. It was funny. And we also found out about Tasha's hobbies. She's really good at making beaded necklaces, which I think is going to be my next one. Yay!
Anyways, Tasha and Wati are the most funnest people to be around with. Wati speaks like a train and she just has this thing that makes me like her. Plus, she's very witty so whatever she says just makes me roar with laughter. Tasha? Well, at first she reminds of an oompa loompa. HAHAHA! Bloody chilli padi, shouting in the middle of the road. I was in stitches.
By the way, who names their cat Boy-Boy?

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 8:26 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
where are all these stupid blogs coming from huh??

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.