Monday, September 19, 2005
Ore : 11:47 am

Someone please help me. I cannot stop laughing. I really can't. Betty is a hilarious girl. She has called me a busybody, a fat bitch...hmm...I can't remember what more. Oh yes! A kiddo. Apparently I am a kiddo because I didn't call to talk about this thing. (which actually happened eons ago, if you kids are wondering.)
Kiddo. Kiddo. Kiddo. Kiddo. Kiddo.
I cannot stop laughing. Seriously kids. I cannot stop laughing. Oh by the way, she's older than me by a year or so, to clear up doubts of her age.
She asked me for my rights right, and she claimed she didn't mean anything by that?
I was asked to ignore by a number of parties. So I shall. Ain't she lucky.
Just watch your back fat bitchII.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 11:47 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.