Featuring the Young Lions...The fact that I even bothered to upload their pictures is a sure sign of the beginning of a long relationship with my constipated brain.
This is Baihakki something. (forgotten his father's name.) Girls love him because he is cute. Is he? Look at that and judge for yourself. (Maybe he is lah eh, face to face. Ntah.)
That is Hassan Sunny. He is a friendly person and I know that because I've met him before. (Han's ex-soccermate and good friend.)
That is...erm...just someone who looks like my cousin. (HAH!)

Lionel Lewis. We were school mates, I'm not sure if he remembers me now. He used to have a crush on one my friends. Yes, he is damn tall.

He was in some of my older posts, Tengku Mushadad. Oh wells.

(I really cannot remember who he is and what's he doing here.)
Oh. He has the same birthdate as me. (HAH!)
