Say hello to my newest baby.

The other day I went shopping with my mum all the way in Bishan. It has been four years since I've been there and boy has it revamped Junction 8! I couldn't help but splurge. And we tried this new restaurant called Secret Receipe, where the helpings were enormous. I had the Irish Lamb Stew. It was delish!
My house is in a mess right now, because the wardrobes and book shelves the folks ordered days ago just arrived and we have yet to transfer our things. And the constant dust from my place and the one upstairs just had to trigger my allergy. So I have been wheezing great feverish dustballs all over our domain, which I just know will get one of the kids' down. Oh wells. You can't win everything.
I miss my Hans.
If anyone's tuning into Detik tonight on Suria (8.30 pm) check out an attention-seeking kindergarten girl. Sari was casted in that program yesterday and she was decked in her best uni and make-up. She was just lovely.
The Bali bombings were such a disgrace to humankind. I shan't say anything about it, because judging from Fara's reaction towards my opinion, I'm sure to be the one getting bombed next. I found out my friend Anne was there for her sister's wedding, and it just saddens me.
It's the first day of Ramadan today and my pre-dawn meal was a complete fluke. I hope I can control myself during the break fast this evening. (HAH!) Ryzal sent me a text about fasting this morning at 4 and I knew it was one he created himself, because it was really silly.
