Monday, October 31, 2005
Ore : 1:03 pm

Life is full of drama, don't you think? I shan't elaborate now.
So here I am, trying to list down my priorities, God knows I really need it now. (Hanya Allah sahaja yang mengetahui, crappy old man on tv.) I have so much things to do, yada yada yada. I have a date this afternoon with Tangs. Heavens, if you're listening, please help me find perfection in the form of heels and bag, because if you don't, I have to go look for them with the boyfriend and he's not exactly the poster child for patience. Amin.
Going for curls this Hari Raya, I seriously hope that it comes out right. 2 reasons: The poly kids will have something to gape at all semester round. And the kampongan relatives coming in from Negri Sembilan will go "what a strange thing. city kids are strange people." Wini the Strange. HAH! (Hey that sounds familiar...)
I heard that four cars are arriving this Saturday and they'll be staying at...get this...the big government chalet at Pasir Ris. Man, the last time I was there, I was like what? 10? And the most funniest thing about all this is that they're having a kenduri. To remember the dead.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I mean what the fuck are they thinking? What the goddamn FUCK are they thinking? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Strangeness runs in the family I guess, Dad's side. Oh wells.
Bloody french manicures are expensive, did you realise that? Hrmph.
Liz - I used to want that camera you know. Begged for it actually. Now I have no use for it. I don't have eyes like yours or Fie's. Maybe they weren't the right times lar, haiya.
Rin - Yeah man, thanks.
Fara - What I'm going to say on my next post is going to hit the roof. Get ready for fireworks.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 1:03 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.