Sunday, October 23, 2005
Ore : 9:48 pm

This is so fun. I am in the balcony entering this post and downstairs, I can hear the engines revving, and every so often, I'd look down and see him smiling back at me. He has called me a couple of times to say that he can hear my loud sneezes, along with the rest of the blocks. For those who didn't know, I have a huge carpark and just recently, Hans and a few of his friends like to play around here. Which is great because I get to see him without having to leave the house. HAH!
Anyways Fara just updated me on her evening and I just flipped! Meet The Parents. HAH! I remembered my episode... *he is now doing a wheelie* ... and I ... *what the hell is he doing now?* ... Oh forget it. I actually have nothing to do. Liz called me earlier to head across the causeway, but I'm sick so.
When the hell is my mother deciding to bake the Hari Raya goodies! I can't wait! Initially the plan was to go to Batam and do them with my aunt (Fara's mom) but it didn't work out and I was soooo glad. Cik Caca is a real perfectionist and the last time we did the pineapple tarts under her supervision, most of mine were rejected and I had to start all over again! Twice. Hrmph.
My dad is looking at me now, because we just heard someone scream my name really loud.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 9:48 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.