Saturday, October 22, 2005
Ore : 10:39 pm

I came across a book titled How To Love A Difficult Man and I instantly smirked at the irony of the situation. I used to despise all those women who would rather stay with jerks than to just leave. I was young and naive. Still am, actually, but with a bit more understanding about the complications these relations have.
He is charming but rude. Delicious but disgusting. Selfish but giving. Inconsiderate but thoughtful.
DO YOU RECOGNISE THIS MAN? Despite everything, you still love and want him. Your Mr Right is not Mr Perfect. (I nearly expected a Hell Yeah in the background at this point.)
*p/s: This has nothing to do with my relationship ok.
A love guru said romantic success is not determined by your birthday but rather by the date on which you met. Let's see if this is true.
The Taurus hook-up
(met between April 21 and May 21)
Relationship highlight: An overdose of bedroom action and dining out.
Pros: Both of you will be deeply in love. There'll be lots of massaging and edible body paint involved.
Cons: Too much possesiveness and stubbornness could kill this sensual relationship. Both partners are so in love, there will be no room for anything else.
*editor's feedback... HAHAHAHA!

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 10:39 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.