Saturday, October 29, 2005
Ore : 5:39 pm

After having a huge argument with the boyfriend last night, I was suddenly brought back to months ago when we used to have situations like this happening all the time. I found it real funny though, because it was exactly the same, except for the switch in roles.
So anyways I have already finished baking most of the Hari Raya goodies. The whole week I was so busted for sleep that when I did have my opportunity, I laid like the dead. My body was so sore with aches that one time, I just closed my eyes and slept. (In conjuction with my fatigue, the background sound of my slumber were the majorly loud thunders, which really made my hell even more real.)
KNN. Hans promised me lekor from JB but someone died and everything's cancelled. I'm supposed to meet him tonight for buka and stuff, but KNN. We're going for Draft Cola in the wee morning instead. Maybe I should just save myself the trouble and sneak him into my room.
Just kidding folks.
Hah.
btw, betty's getting her karma back. i am so happy for her.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:39 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.