Thursday, October 27, 2005
Ore : 5:31 pm

I just got back from my school's orientation and I'm so tired and sleepy. I am skipping tomorrow's activities, because I think that it is going to be stupid, but I have a feeling that some organisers are going to get frustrated. I know what's going on but I really don't give a damn.
Liz - Aye, that tall malay kid you noticed back in ite...the one with a baller's physique...he's in my class, soon to be one of my very good friends! (HAHA!)
I cannot describe how relieved I am when I got to know my classmates. They were like the exact same bunch I was hanging out with a few months ago. I am really elated! I better not say anything else or I might just jinx myself.
Sigh...TP, my new home.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:31 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.