Oh my god. I am getting more and more frustrated with this friend of mine. She has totally no clue about what she's talking about, although she does always think that there's an explanation for everything. If I could say it to her face, I'll shout out fuck you bitch. And your fucking family too.
She always wants to have the last word in an arguement, that is understandable of course, I mean who doesn't want to win? But it gets so irritating because it might cause a rift between both parties. Obviously she doesn't care what the other person thinks, most probably because she dislikes them either, but on the contrary, she does! I don't care who's wrong or who's right, just shut up and get over it already. I mean, if 3 fucking million people are like them, which I think is a fact, are you gonna fight with all of them? (If I ask her this question, she'll probably argue with me, and I can't stand it already, so I'll probably just smile and curse silently.)
So this is who I am. I'll just take it all in my stride and just smile. Let the idiots think that they're right, I cannot be bothered with insignificant ignorants. People might go thinking oh wini is such a farce. Well, guess what? I am happy being in this situation, and if that makes you disgusted, you can fuck off. I don't need you anyways. Which brings me to another thing that another friend of mine pointed out. She said I can be so superficial sometimes. God, if only people can understand how my mind works. I am a person who thinks with her heart. I like to be nice to people even if I can't stand them! Even if they stab me in the back. Even if they dig my eyes out with a fucking spoon! I'll still go hi, how are you? i really like your shoes. Yes, that's me! Miss no matter what you do to her she'll still be nice to you Wini. And if you say oh wini doesn't want to tell the truth because she thinks im not strong enough to handle it, then you can go to fucking hell. Most probably I'll meet you there too. Because that's how I ended up being alone with no friends now. So don't fucking say that this is not the rite way to go about doing it.
And do you people think that I like doing the things I do, and acting the way I do? Well, actually I do, but that's not the point. I have already mentioned to a certain group of people a slice of my real soft life. Don't make me bring out the fucker in me. So there.
You don't fucking know me, retard. You don't fucking know me.
[ back home ]
Comments for
