I was really angry yesterday.
Last night was fun. My mum took my sisters and I to this restaurant for dinner, not before she I pestered her for some cosmetics. Then after dinner, she pestered me to buy some groceries with her nearby. Then I pestered her for some goodies. Then we took the cab home.
I watched Survivor and I must say, the bodies are hot hot hot! My favourite person in there has to be Angie, the one with the hot half cup bra! Hahaha!
Anyways, I am going to a wedding later with my family. I don't usually go to these things but the bride is someone I have known since I was young. So, yeah, must show face. Anyways her brothers are kinda cute... heehee! I wonder if the youngest one is out of rehab already? I am dying of laughter after that last sentence.
[ back home ]
Comments for
