Let me explain the relationship between Fara and I. We are both maternal first cousins and although she can be a bit...erm...crazy somtimes, I love her a lot. She can be very sweet and thoughtful too. She can also do things that really mess up my brain! But all in all, I really love her.
So it came to my attention what happened yesterday. Someone said something rude to her in front of me, I didn't know if the person meant it or she was just playing. Even so, I was surprised that Fara just kept quiet about it. Usually she'd mouth off some expletives! Haha! And then I was ashamed of myself because that person was someone I knew, and I should have told her off as well.
I should have defended Fara because she is my cousin. She's family. And family comes first.
[ back home ]
Comments for
