Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Ore : 8:41 pm

Last night I tuned in to the Grammys for a while and I happened to catch Adam Sandler giving an award away. Although he was not dressed up for the occasion, to me, he looked really good. I think he is one of the most sexiest guy alive. His humour just turns me on man. And he's so cute when he speaks, you know, with that droning tone...Sigh. Which reminds me of someone equally entertaining, and yet so freaking pisses me off.

I have this teacher and his name is Ismadi. I call him Mr Beaver because his face looks like one. Earlier in class, without me realising, he made fun of me. I was sitting there thinking, why the hell was everyone laughing when I realised that the joke was on me. I could feel my face turning red, and I nearly teared up, because people were laughing at me. And that was one moment where the sick feeling came to my stomach again. I will never forget Ismadi.

I feel bad for him because he doesn't know what's going to happen to him in the near future. Please don't be alarmed when he goes MIA.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 8:41 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.