Oh my god. I am so phreaking tired like you wouldn't believe it. Add the first day of my period to that and you get one cranky girl. Who is also running a cold. Dammit!
Anyways, the whole weekend was a blast! The party was great, hope it was the same for those attended. The whole place was crawling with people man, and I didn't expected so many of them to turn up. Luckily there was more than enough to go around.
Thanks to Haniff for the sheesha. My mom thought it was cool. I shouldn't have worried too much. Thanks for the people who brought presents. Although some of them were crap, I appreciate the gesture. Hehe. And I love Bel! She gave me the cutest bunny ears! I'm so gonna love it if she becomes one of us!
Sleeping by the beach that dead morning with my friends totally did it for me. Even though I was literally dying of coldness, I was just glad. To be living that moment. And Rafiee...you SO RAWK with that guitar dude. I didn't realise you were that good. And he was so cute that night, being emo at the beach. Hahah! Rafiee the emo Elmo. Hhahaah!
Sigh. Too bad I'm feeling lousy at the after math.
I'm never doing this again.
[ back home ]
Comments for
