My computer is fucking crazy. Sometimes can post, sometimes cannot post. Bodoh nak mampos.
Anyways, I'm pubishing this post at home. Haha! I skipped school today. Although I told Liz that I was sick, it was part of the truth. I am sick, not physically, just mentally. Haha!
So now I'm listening to Destiny's Child with the bowl of instant bee hoon in front of me. Man, this thing's burning my lips!
Anyhoots, I dreamt of a lotta stuff last night. Let's see...
1) I got stuck in a stupid elevator, and the front wall was pushing back on me, indicating that I was gonna get my guts squeezed outta me.
2) I was at the beach wit my gurls Liz and Daya and my hommy Azard, and the next thing I knew, we were all in the cab, and I was holding a bag with two pieces of burnt chicken wings in it. (I hope this won't happen at my party this Sat!)
3) I had a BLING FLING with a cool dude!
I really liked the last one... Haha! Ok, whatever.
[ back home ]
Comments for
