Friday, January 28, 2005
Ore : 8:58 am

Baby I can't believe everything your body makes me wanna do~~

Ok...this week has been a complete whirlwind for me. It was fun and really cool understanding the simplicity of life and the friendships it has bonded. If it wasn't for yesterday, things wouldn't be this way today, generally speaking. I have never felt this way before, like spending time apart from a bunch of crazy kids made me want to tear up. But hey, my daddy told me, jauh jauh bau wangi, dekat dekat bau busuk... or something like that.

Anyways, I have been talking too much bull shit to people. You know, for once I'd like to feel the feeling of saying something that I really feel and not care how the other person takes it. But well, I find it mean to hurt someone. Rather me than them, I say. Oh well. Hahaha...

Kudos to the people at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Century Square branch. The staff didn't shoo us away from slacking at their area, even though we bought only one or two drinks. And drinks from Starbux. Again and again. Oh yeah. And again. Haha.

Adi is so DUMB! Like ~~ to-TAL-leeeeee !!

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 8:58 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.